Even under the conditions of war and active hostilities in some regions of Ukraine, REAct documentators continue to record cases of violations of the rights of key communities, interact with clients and provide the necessary assistance.
We present to you a new booklet, produced based on the results of the REAct system in the conditions of the war in Ukraine.
- Changes to the work of REAct documentators during the war
- Changes in the needs of clients contacting REAct
- Violation of the rights of key groups during the war
- Barriers to response
- Successes and new opportunities
- Detailed statistics and case descriptions
Read about all this in the booklet “Challenges of war: the work of the REAct system in Ukraine”.