It is impossible to completely eliminate anxiety from your life now and in general. Anxiety highlights the danger. The higher the degree of danger, the greater the anxiety.
Here are some tips to help you reduce your anxiety:
- Be more attentive to your impulses and environmentally, without harming yourself and others, give them a way out.
- Do not constantly live in the past and future. Remember what warms your soul, dream. Don’t make long-term plans. Keep your focus for the next 1-3 days.
- Live now without global plans.
- Add so-called rituals. This is important for our psyche. It can be a morning cup of tea, sitting alone, or minimal yoga practice. Do what you can afford in the conditions in which you are. The main thing is not to pick up the phone with the news at this time.
- If you have the opportunity to be in nature, listen to the sound of the wind, and water, enjoy the greenery and flowers, and listen to soothing music – do it as often as possible.
- Hugs and communication with loved ones – an effective way to deal with anxiety.